You can write him at:

You can write to Zach at:

Elder Zachary Collier
Pennsylvania Pittsburgh Mission
2600 Boyce Plaza Ste. 101
Upper St. Clair, PA 15241

Or...

Elder Zachary Collier
235 West Chestnut Street, Apt. 301
Washington, PA 15301


Wednesday, June 6, 2012


Hey mom,
 
I'm glad Steven is okay! Let me know how he's doing when you write me next week, okay? Let him know I'm praying for him!
 
We had our interview with the newspaper this afternoon after service. It went very well. Fran, the reporter, was really impressed. She said she loved the music (we had a MoTab playlist hooked up over the com system) and was captivated by the artwork. We set up all day yesterday with the Sumeys, Sister Kelley, and the Angelos. The chapel looks really nice. I'll have to take some pictures and send them to you. I finished my movie about the life of Christ. It's pretty good. Can't wait to show you.
 
Not a whole lot happened this week. We were mostly setting things up for the art show. Still have a lot to get done before Saturday. Jim and Augusta (the people we found after we prayed and got sent to Rocky Run Road) accepted a baptismal date for July. We were excited about that. Don't know how it will go but we're hoping for the best. Angel and Betty are reading the Book of Mormon together and Betty's cancer is almost completely gone.
 
Linda and Clarence donated a bunch of Native American stuff for the art show. They were really excited and are coming this Saturday to see the whole exibit. I'm really proud of the work we've done. it's nice to see it all come together. I'm praying people come. I really hope they will.
 
I went on exchange with Elder Jeromchek Monday night through Wednesday morning. He and I met with this black sister in his branch. Her daughter was adorable! Most hyperactive 7-year-old I've ever met. She rapped for me, made up a song and a dance, showed me her magic tricks, and showed off her coin collection. She was constantly jumping and rapping and singing and dancing and spinning and running in place and high fiving.... sheesh. That's one energetic kid. I couldn't understand a thing she said. haha! It was fun.
 
Friday night we celebrated Penny's birthday with her. We made her a cake and I used the rest of the party hats you sent me for my birthday. It was fun. We had a good lesson about the apostasy and the need or the restoration. Penny made several things for the art show and is really excited to come see it.
 
Next week we're gonna start teaching this kid named Will. He is Jonny's age and is a non-member scout in the church's scout troop here. He got interested in the church when he was on  a camp out. We tracted into him last Friday and he let us right in. we're meeting with him Thursday.
 
The Mossers and the Limas invited us to brother Lima's house on Saturday. We roasted hotdogs over the fire. It is humid out here. 74% humidity and it's been in the upper 80's. I had forgotten how gross summer is here. Not looking forward to the change.
 
Well, that's pretty much my week. A lot of cutting and gluing and moving furniture and shopping for lightbulbs. haha.
 
much love,
Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment